Counseling Indian workers on various labour disputes and contractual violations
· Settlement of labour disputes between expatriate Indian nationals and Saudi sponsors through amicable negotiations, correspondence with Saudi sponsors and the local authorities. Registration of grievances of workers on www.madad.gov.in. Responding queries of workers through the Twitter Handle of the Embassy.
· Providing free Interpreter service to Indian workers to pursue their cases at Labour Courts in Riyadh.
· Facilitating repatriation of housemaids and stranded workers to India.
· Periodical visits to various jails to ascertain the welfare of Indian inmates and to sort out their problems on the basis of consular access granted by the Saudi Government. Regular visits to Deportation Centres to meet the Indian inmates.
· Registration of foreign employers in the eMigrate system. Attestation of documents pertaining to recruitment of domestic workers from India.
· Assisting relatives/ friends on formalities in case of death of an Indian national in Saudi Arabia.
· Issue of No Objection Certificate for the local burial or transportation of mortal remains of deceased to India.
· Attending to complaints and follow up with sponsors, local authorities for the quick burial/ transportation to India of mortal remains, as and when necessary and required.
· Counselling and corresponding with the family members of an Indian national over death compensation claims.
· Attending hearings in public courts in various cities for the settlement of death compensation claims of deceased Indian nationals on behalf of their next-of-kin.
· Realization of death compensation claims from Saudi authorities, repatriation of the same to the next-of-kin in India through proper channel. The cheques are sent to the concerned District Collectors / Magistrates for onward disbursement to the legal heir(s).
· Embassy of India and the officials of Community Welfare Wing are always at the service of the Indian community who can be contacted at any time on the address given below for advice and assistance.
Embassy of India,
Community Welfare Wing,
B-1 Diplomatic Quarter
PO Box 94387
Riyadh - 11693, Saudi Arabia
00-966-11-488 4144 / 488 4691 / 488 4692
Telephone Numbers :00-966-11-488 4697
Help Desk during office hours
(On Working days : Sundayto Thursday)
Labour issues: Tel Nos.: 00-966-11-4804554/4884144 Ext. 115
Housemaid issues:el Nos.: 00-966-11-4804554/4884144 Ext. 117
Jail/Deportation Centre Issues:el Nos.: 00-966-11-4816348/4884144 Ext. 128
Death Cases: Tel.Nos. :00-966-11-4816348/ 4884144 Ext.109 E-mail email@example.com
Fax Number: 00-966-11-4810742
Online registration of grievances pertaining to the above community welfare issues: please lodge your complaint at www.madad.gov.in. Important information / document needed to register such complaints: Passport / Iqama Copy, Visa Page Copy, and Sponsor's Name, Address and Mobile No.