Minors are issued passports for 5 years or upto attaining 18 years of age, whichever is earlier. Minors between the age of 15 and 18 have the option to apply for a full validity passport (ten years) by payment of fees as applicable for issue of passports to persons above 18 years of age.
Personal presence of the applicant is required at the Indian Passport Application Centre at the time of submission of the application.
- Passport Application Form.
- Annexure D to be signed by both the parents and presence of both the parents or either parent with passports of both the parents at the time of submission of application; OR Annexure C in case of single parent or the other parent not available for reasons mentioned in para III of the Annexure.
- Atleast one of the parents should have spouse's name endorsed in the passport.
- Original Passport (including subsequent booklet(s), if any.
- Original Iqama.
- Three recent passport-size photographs of 3.5 cm x 4 cm with white background (For more info, please go to photo specifications).
- Photocopy of Passport (first two and last two pages and all pages of observations, if any, made by Passport Issuing Authority)
- Copy of Iqama. A copy of printout showing validity of Iqama from Ministry of Interior website (https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/vanityurl/en/ps/pps/query-iqama-expiry-service) may also be submitted.
- Photocopy of both parents’ passports.
- Photocopy of both parents' Iqama.
- Prescribed fees.